Saturday, May 19, 2007

no title

I don't feel much like writing about memories today. Yesterday was frantically reading to block out flashbacks, or having flashbacks and anxiety so badly I felt like puking most of the day.

Today was bad too. One good thing is my friend K. had a big event at work she's been very worried wasn't going to be good, and it ended up rocking (which we all knew would happen, but K. didn't, because she always worries about these things beforehand).

Mostly, I tried to be out of the house, because being at home just left me wanting to hurt myself really badly. Trying not to do that. Trying not to just walk away and stay away, too. Having some issues with W., but really don't want to go into those right now, because every time I start writing about it, I start ranting, and that's not useful here.

No comments: