Friday, May 04, 2007

Category=Well, duh.

Or, after 15 years, you'd think I'd catch on.

So. PMS can explain a significant portion of my emotional stress for the past couple of days. And now, as I was thinking about how my body seems to take the "fever" segment of "hay fever" altogether too seriously, I had to wonder: is it possible that the reason my fibro is so much consistently worse in the spring than in other seasons isn't just that the weather involves more low pressure systems, but that the high pressure systems are accompanied by... pollen. The stuff that makes my head ache, my eyes swell, and my body behave as though it's being inundated with virulent poisons....

Sigh. Just a couple more months. Or perhaps some lobbying of the drug companies to get them to stop replacing the claritin I pay them so well for with the placebos they've been selling instead. (Not willing to stop taking it to see if it makes a difference. I've only sneezed about thirty times today, which means it could be a lot worse. But, boy, could it be better!)

No comments: