Monday, October 01, 2007

The cat(s) came back...

Okay, so I drove in the car to go get them. But they are back, which must mean that life is supposed to be settling back down into the pre-summer routine.

I was surprised that our crotchety older cat actually didn't yowl at all on the ride home. And the younger one just objected to being in the cat carrier, or else wanted to discuss everything about the ride with me (she would mew and wait until I mewed in response before mewing again).

There's more I should be writing about, but, well, I'm not right now. Maybe later.

1 comment:

ophelia said...

so cute. we have a little white maltipoo and he sings when we do. sometimes he is the only that the younger parts come out around unnoticed by outside people. i mean, who doesn't talk like a 5 year old sometimes to a cute little furry animal? right? ;)

and thank you for your reply on amj.