Tuesday, November 18, 2008

theres no point to even trying. things just get worse and worse and i dont feel any better. if theres no hope of feeling better any time soon then i really cant figure out how to keep trying. and there really isnt. gradual isnt soon enough. i hurt too much to even contemplate trying to commit to sticking around until the end of the month but im supposed to feel better at the thought that maybe if im lucky and i get to be pretty much the only one who goes to therapy for a while even though there are other parts who are also having trouble... even if i do get to be the main one in therapy then maybe in a few months ill feel a tiny bit better and in a few years ill make it to low average in terms of how i feel? i cant do this. i really cant.

and there isnt even anyone i can call for help or support because i need to respect that w isnt equipped to deal with this and my therapist isnt available again until thursday and she already spent time on the phone with me in addition to our regular session. and that would be the sum total of people i could call for help so im on my own with this and i really cant cope. i just cant. i really cant. i cant handle the thought of one more hour of feeling like this and theres nothing i can do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a magic wand to wave and make it all better. All I can do is remind you that we love you and hope that it helps, even if only a tiny bit.

Anonymous said...

*hug* I feel that way sometimes and all that helps is to say over and over again "No matter how bad today is, it is not as bad as the things that I survived in the past. I am strong. I can do this."

It helps hold out day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute.

And eventually the stresses of the moment do pass.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It's a horrible feeling to cope with.

You know my screename. Feel free to pester me.

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I'm so sorry you're feeling lost right now and things are tough. Today is Thursday, so I hope your therapist is able to help you sort things out, some.