Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Stupid Teenagers

I am the teller. i do not like those stupid teenagers and i wish we didnt have to share a body cause they are dumb and super bad and i dont like them. they want to run away and they will make me hafta go with them and i dont like them i dont want to run away not one bit cause i like it here and i want THEM to just go away.

they are stupid and mean and they are NOT GOOD. they are not my friends. not one bit. not AT ALL. all they do is be mean and be bad and w---- doesnt like me when they are there she says she does but i know she doesnt cause they just be mean to her and then she wont like me anymore cause they are just mean and bad and i dont like them

they will not eat and im sposed to eat three times every day and they dont eat not one time and they make me forget to eat and the grown ups too they go in to get food and then they just forget and its cause of the teenagers and they are super bad and i dont like them. thats all.

1 comment:

Me, Myself And I said...

It doesn't matter. You're ALL loved. And you're not to blame for what any of the others do. They are NOT your responsibility. Nor is worrying about what I'm thinking when I say one thing and you think I mean another.

You just worry about the things you NEED to worry about. I'll take care of the rest. That's MY job.